Waterless Urinals... no water, no oils, no chemicals, no odour
Advantages of URIMAT waterless urinals:
- Odourless function and low maintenance costs
- Manufactured with a High-Tech sanitary Polycarbonate-blend and unique production procedure, the URIMAT is brake resistant – vandalism-proof
- Touch less operation – No additional sensor costs
- Generate extra income through their exchangeable advertising display
- No sealant liquid, due to the patented URIMAT Siphon with hydrostatic float
- The URIMAT MB-Active Cleaner with Kalkex is bio-degradable and pH-neutral
- Ecological sensitive product, operation & maintenance without any chemicals
- The bowl is 100% recyclable
- CO2 neutral manufacturing
In less than 15 minutes
a urinal bowl from URIMAT can be hung from every wall, without the installation of any excessive support structure. The handy dimensions and lightweight material make urinals from URIMAT simple to install almost anywhere. Conversion – quick and easy!
It is also quick and easy to exchange existing urinal systems with URIMAT waterless urinals.
Hygienic? – Completely!
The contact-free system guarantees hygienic operation. There are no parts requiring servicing and the special patented shape ensures no splash back. The installation of urinals from URIMAT, reduce contamination of the immediate surrounding area by two thirds.
The special bowl design possesses no hidden rims and surfaces upon which bacteria and deposits can accumulate. The bowl is injection-moulded and has none of the usual hiding places for bacteria such as the rinsing channel. Our cleaning instructions explain the cleaning process clearly in just a few steps. The URIMAT MB-Active Cleaner is an effective solution in the elimination of soiling, bacteria and odours, both around the urinal rim and beyond.
No water = No odours!
To a considerable extent unpleasant toilet odours are the result of organic material decomposing as a result of attacks by bacteria. However this bacteria is only able to survive with the aid of our drinking water! Healthy urine is in fact sterile and free from germs when it is not combined with water, meaning that the installation of a URIMAT urinal will not result in unpleasant odours.
The patented siphon seals in the odours within the canalisation and prevents them from escaping, thus keeping the odour levels well below the maximums defined in legislation requirements. All this, without sealing liquid or extensive technology. Urine scale deposits are a thing of the past!
Urine scale deposits are a thing of the past!
Urine scale only forms when urine is exposed to salts and other matter within water, meaning that a urine scale build-up becomes a thing of the past with URIMAT. No water, no urine scale!