Waterless Urinals... no water, no oils, no chemicals, no odour
How It Works
The Hydrostatic Siphon Trap
Drain Trap with Hydrostatic Float
The patented exchangeable odor seal element used in the URIMAT collects the urine and discharges it (without using water) into the drainage system. No pollutant oil is needed. The float seal prevent any odor developing.
- The patented drain trap cartridge A guarantees the smooth operation
- The urine reaches the internal piece B of the drain trap.
- After reaching at the overflow height, it is transferred to overflow area C through the corresponding opening and diverted into the sewage system
It is equipped with:
- A 2 inch (51mm) liquid trap seal to block sewer gas
- A special floater D and flexible lip seal E to keep odor sealed in.